Does your cat have the right personality for boarding?
- Does your cat greet you when you get home?
- When you have company does kitty come out to visit?
- How does kitty react to other cats or dogs?
How’s your kitty’s health?
- Is your kitty older or more set in their ways and not so crazy about visitors.
- Does your kitty need a special diet?
- Is your kitty’s favorite hobby looking out the window and napping.
Does your kitty ride in the car like a pro?
- When you get the crate out does kitty disappear?
- How many people do you need to get the cat into the kennel.
- Does kitty treat you to a yowl fest all the way to the boarding facility.
- Is a foul odor coming from the crate while your driving to the kennel.
Why your kitty will thank you for hiring a pet sitter.
- Kitty can stay in the comfort of his own home.
- The diet remains unchanged and kitties appetite is monitored.
- Daily one on one play or dote sessions for kitty while your gone, never hurts either.
- Kitty can use his own bathroom and supplies. We’ll take care of this also.
- Most importantly kitty naps can continue uninterrupted while your gone.
- No exposure to those feline upper respiratory virus’s that are common in kennels.
If you decide to use a kennel here are somethings to look out for.
- Makes sure they have separate facilities for cats and dogs.
- Ask to tour the facilities.
- Does it smell anything but clean.
- Ask the kennel if you can bring your cats own diet.
- Does the staff seem helpful and knowledgeable.
For the best choice for your kitty call 778-0032.